Not sure what to do to make National Poetry Month special this April? Poets.org compiled a list of 30 ways to celebrate. Here are ten of our favorite!
1) Attend a poetry reading.
2) Pick you favorite poem and memorize it.
3) Buy a book of poetry from your local bookstore.
4) Try your hand at writing different styles of poems.
5) Write or read a poem each day.
6) Start a poetry reading group.
7) Write a letter to you favorite poet to thank her or him for their work.
8) Chalk a poem on the sidewalk.
9) Sign up for a poetry class or workshop.
10) Visit poets.org for more National Poetry Month fun.