Hello CALYX poets,
This is a reminder that the deadline for the 2010 Lois Cranston Memorial Poetry Prize is coming up on May 31. Here’s some reasons why you should submit to the contest:
1. Everyone who enters the contest gets a free journal
2. Your chance to win $300 and get published
3. You can be a part of a well-known literary journal that has been publishing feminist art and literature for 34 years
4. You’ll make assistant editor Becky very happy!
5. Who doesn’t like getting and sending letters?
6. Contests: just plain fun.
Send your 3 best poems to CALYX, PO Box B, Corvallis, OR, 97333 with the reading fee of $15 enclosed. Your money goes to making sure your submissions are read carefully (by our lovely editorial board of 5 readers, and our final judge Fran P. Adler). You also get to support CALYX!